Most of the time, the shooting guests rest at the Auberge du Cheval Blanc, a very nice hotel with the perfect Sologne style.
This cosy place allows hunters to share the good memories of the day, in front of the fireplace with some of the finest french wines.
People will enjoy delicious meals prepared by the Chef Joel and his wife Patricia.
The Chef can offer some kitchen lesson and wine degustation while hunters are in the field.
Visiting Chambord castle is one of the highly recommended activities to non-hunters.
The Auberge is perfectly located from:
- Our main hunting estate (2 000 hectares) where we live, with a private rifle shooting range (2 miles away )
- A gunshop with a traditional workshop (3 miles away)
- 2 shooting ranges (5 miles away)
- Taxidermist workshop (7 miles away)
- Chambord castle (9 miles away)
- Golf (7 miles away)